Your parcel will be sent with Australia post at no charge to you.
The tracking number details will be sent via mail but please remember it takes some time for the link to register so try again if it does not work straight away.
Australia post only delivers on business days and not weekends.
Should your order pass through customs for some reason or for exports Customised® is NOT liable for further costs incurred.
If an incorrect address is provided Customised® shall not be liable for loss or further costs incurred to correct the mistake, so please make sure you have entered your details correctly.
All Customised® sunglasses include FREE standard shipping within Australia and a diagram with costs is laid out below.
Customised® is NOT responsible for any customs or duties levied on exported items outside of the borders of Australia.
|Australia 3-7 working days||0$|
|New Zealand 3-7 working days||$7|
|Other 5-9 business days||30$|
Returns and refunds
If you wish to invoke your right to withdraw you may send us a mail with your details and we will attend to the matter. This needs to be done within 14 days upon receipt of the merchandise and at no cost to Customised®. Once the merchandise is received in full i.e. all packaging and product the reason for return assessed the corresponding amount of the order NOT including the return costs will be reimbursed.
The Customised® lenses provided with your sunglass provide UV400 protection, safeguarding your eyes from harmful UV radiation. Customised® sunglass lenses comply with the following worldwide standards as laid down by the respective agencies.
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3-2001
- Australian Standard AS/NZS 1067:2003
- European Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with Standard EN ISO 12312-1
Although Customised® sunglasses are built tough and ready for whatever adventure awaits due care needs to be taken with any sunglass, and common sense should prevail.
- Do not rest your lenses face down on any surface this may scratch them and damage the lens impairing vision. Should this occur please replace the lenses as soon as possible by logging onto www.mycustomised.com and purchasing a new pair.
- When not in use store your customs in the microfiber pouch provided, this will protect the lenses from scratching.
- No lenses are scratchproof and care should be taken at all times to ensure your vision is unimpaired.
- Salt water may damage the coatings on sunglass lenses please be aware of this, should this happen new lenses can be bought at www.mycustomised.com for a reasonable amount.
- Regular cleaning will extend the life of your lenses
- Always clean with lint free of micro fiber pouch provided.
- Never leave your sunglasses in a car on the dashboard in full heat; closed cars can reach excessive heat, which would damage the integrity of the frame materials.
- NEVER use an Alcohol based cleaning solution on the lens OR the frame. This will result in damage.
Please refrain from popping the sunglass arms out of position as this may damage the mechanism over time.
Your sunglass can be cleaned with warm water, soap and a lint free cloth or micro fiber pouch provided.
Please contact email@example.com should you experience any problems with checkout and we will endeavor to sort this out as fast as possible.
Please note we DO NOT have access to your PayPal account and thefore cannot answer a queries relating to the platform.
Customised® proactively seeks ambassadors for the brand and has a number of athletes on our team. If you have an active audience on social media that is above 5k fans you may send us a request for product ONLY and we will be in touch with you after we asses the feasibility. Please be aware that we cannot respond to every mail but do wish you well in your discipline.
Customised® has built a reputation for high performance sunglass products and we are proud of what we manufacture and sell.
The warranty applies to manufacturers defects only.
Scratched lenses are regarded as wear and tear and are not covered under the warranty.
To submit a claim please contacts us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed explanation and photos and wait for us to contact you with an answer or approval.
Customised® pays for return postage and the customer pays for the outgoing postage.
The Customised® group can be contacted by sending a mail to email@example.com